What do our volunteers do?
– General upkeep of the yard includes raking leaves and spreading fresh pea gravel where needed. Filling holes that suddenly appear overnight is a regular job!
– General upkeep of the beagle room includes weekly laundry of all bedding, vacuuming and mopping the floor, vacuuming the furniture, cleaning the kennels and making the hard decisions on which toys are really nothing more than rags that need to be tossed!
– Organizing the supply shelves and opening boxes when a new shipment of donated items arrive is a fun activity!
– Love the Dogs! They all need special attention from walks to just sitting on the couch for some cuddle time. Baths, ear cleaning and trimming nails are not as much fun but needed chores that people can help with. All human interaction helps get them socialized and ready for their forever homes!
- The Memorial walkway will be started this Spring, so we will need volunteers to help lay the bricks for the first section to be laid.
Contact Us to Volunteer!
Let us know if you want to help by emailing us at: